11.9.2012

Koruja / Jewelry

Vaihteeksi koruja... Kuten arvata saattaa, taaskaan ei ole mitään tietoa, mitä koruihin on käytetty ja miten paljon. Toivottavasti en ole näitä jo aiemmin lisännyt blogiini!

Some jewelry for a change. As you can guess, I don't have any idea of what and how much I've used in the necklace and bracelet. I hope I haven't posted these before!

Tämä kaulakoru on hopeisista röpelölenkeistä Cordell-ketjua. Väleissä on sitten jonkun kokoisia granaattihelmiä.

The necklace is made of silver rings. It's called Cordell chain (the chain part). Between the chain parts there are garnet beads.


Rannekorussakin on hopealenkkejä ja sitten jotain mustavalkoisia kaupanpäällishelmiä. Akaattia? En ole varma. 

This bracelet has also silver rings. The black & white beads are some sort of rock that I got as a gift from a bead shop ages ago. Agate? Perhaps, I'm not sure.
 



Ei kommentteja: